The Net Result on Thursday afternoon was a three-dimensional Spot The Differences game. The fish market looked almost exactly as it had two weeks ago, same layout, same staff behind the counters, customers coming to pick up fish sandwiches and sushi.

But small details had changed. A smaller, green-painted lobster tank here, a wall of sheet rock there.

Someone asked Louis Larsen Jr. if the lobster tank was new.

“It’s the new old one,” he said. A new tank will be installed before summer, since the current one cannot hold as many lobsters.

Lobster, anyone? — Ivy Ashe

The fish market had just reopened following a crash that ruined much of the storefront and left the market closed nearly two weeks ago. Now the glass doors have been replaced, the debris cleared away.

Mr. Larsen, the owner, said earlier in the week that a new lobster tank is being built in Canada and will be here by June. For now, an old tank that has been sitting in his yard will serve temporary duty.

“I had some used equipment in my backyard that I managed to jury-rig together, it still needs a lot of work and equipment, some of which takes six to eight weeks,” Mr. Larsen said.

“It’s been sitting there for 20 years and my wife’s been trying to make me throw it away,” he laughed. The tank will be fine for spring but a larger tank will be needed for the summer crowds, he said.

A custom-made freezer display case will have to wait to be installed until the fall when the store can take a few slow days to close, he said.

A 2004 Toyota 4Runner drove clear through the wall of the Net Result in the Tisbury Market Place early on the morning of April 5. The driver, Abraham T. Rendon, 25, of Edgartown was arraigned last week in district court on multiple charges stemming from the crash including drunken driving.

Mr. Larsen said he’s still waiting on insurance reimbursements, especially for a new floor (the accident left gouge and skid marks). His original damage estimate is about $250,000.

For now, he’s concentrating on the Easter holiday this weekend.

“We’ll be fine in the end,” Mr. Larsen said. “I wanted to be open by Good Friday. I would have done it from a truck if I had to.”